New-Omni Channel Manager-adidas BJ SLT BC
Omni Channel Manager – adidas Beijing SLT Brand Center
Direct Reporting Line: Senior Consumer Experiences Manager
GSMS Grade: SMD
Number of Personnel Managed: 1
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Omni channel sales driven and consumer service improve.
- Provide a one-of-a-kind experience for our brand centre and Creators Club consumers.
- Provides innovative ideas to develop experiences that showcase our brand.
- Leading on overall consumer engagement plans which drive increased conversion rates.
- Responsible for the execution of all Wechat sales and SOB driven i.e., Wechat store, Livestream, enterprise Wechat, 1F self-service count, SFS as well as providing expertise.
- Developing holistic consumer journeys and shaping all consumer touchpoints: social media interactions, to drive consumer conversion rates across all stages of engagement.
- Track, oversee and optimize all consumer interactions.
- Foster consumer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step and touchpoint.
- Responsible for improving the experiences consumers have with adidas, with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement and conversion.
- Accountable for the seamless execution of in-store activations events, in collaboration with the Digital experience manager, Activations Manager, VM Manager and Retail Manager.
- Partners with all Managers to ensure a unique brand center experience at the key touch points and consults to provide suitable training, scheduling, and feedback for the Expert staff.
- Supports and coach’s leadership to create a highly engaging and impactful shopping experience by adhering and elevating operational standards and process.
- Understands the behavior and patterns of the brand center’s consumer base, draws conclusions from this and consults store teams to meet or exceed consumer expectations continuously.
- Creates and drives a service culture by ensuring all activities are centered on the consumer.
- Positively communicates and role models the adidas Brand Values.
- Positively influences all business stakeholders by offering suggestions and ideas on ways to improve operations and processes.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
- Lead on the development of consumer benchmarking tools and analysis, to understand activities undertaken by competitors with a focus on recruitment, events, communication and overall consumer touch points.
- Take full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to stages of consumer engagement.
- Drive the development of a reporting/meetings framework and tracking of results.
- Drive appropriate level of audience segmentation to deliver personalised and relevant consumer touchpoints.
- Take responsibility for regular updates of the effectiveness of these plans against targets and adapt all communication plans to reflect the changing needs of target audiences.
- WeChat store, Livestream, KOL, Consumers, Peers, Key Retail Support Functions i.e Marketing Activations, VM, Operations, Vendors and Supports Functions Beijing Key City Team.
- Accountable for the seamless execution of in-store activations events, in collaboration with the Digital Manager, Activations Manager, VM Manager and Retail Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 4-year college or university degree in marketing, business, retail management, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ Omni channel experience working in a sports/fashion consumer & commercial focused retail environment with a minimum 2 years of leadership experience.
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment.
- Experience in managing high level omni channel & retail image & delivering consumer in-store experience.